This is basically the world’s easiest casserole recipe. My aunt traditionally makes it for every Thanksgiving, as someone in my family is nearly always vegetarian. It also works well as a keto dish, because it’s high in fat, and low carb. Perfect!
- 1 bag (about 3-4 cups) frozen broccoli
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk or unsweetened milk substitute (I use almond milk)
- Salt and pepper to taste (you can go nuts and add rosemary, too!)
- 8 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease a 9” pie dish, or equivalent pan.
- Beat milk into eggs. Mix in cheese and broccoli and seasoning.
- If you want, sprinkle more cheese on the top!
- Bake for about a half hour until the eggs are set and the cheese is slightly brown.