Thanksgiving is coming up here in the U.S., and I wanted to put this together to help everyone with planning a low carb vegan feast that still keeps more traditional flavor profiles in mind.
These recipes were created with budget, simplicity and time in mind. The ingredients are all relatively easy to get your hands on, nothing requires more than 90 minutes to make, and you shouldn’t have to budget several paychecks to make this a reality.
This plan is designed to help you stay in ketosis during the Thanksgiving holiday season, and to assist you in having a vegan, low carb and gluten free holiday. The recipes can all be enjoyed on Thanksgiving, while keeping you in ketosis and on track for your weight loss goals!
- Delicious easy-to-follow vegan keto Thanksgiving recipes to help you stay on track while eating well on Thanksgiving!
- A suggested meal plan utilizing the recipes, with nutrition information
- Like all of my recipes, these are all completely original and came out of my kitchen! 🙂
- All dishes are vegan, low carb and gluten free!
- No weird ingredients – everything can be easily obtained at your regular grocery store (without breaking the bank)!
- Vegan keto gravy, mini pecan pies, pumpkin rolls and way more!
- 16 pages of recipes, nutrition info and a sample menu (21 total pages)
Meat Keto Thanksgiving: Low Carb Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes – $5