2 Week Vegan Keto Meal Plan – $10
If you’re brand new to a plant-based vegan keto diet and want a meal plan to get you into ketosis quickly, you’re in the right spot! This easy-to-follow two-week plan is soy-free, gluten-free, low-calorie and under 20g of net carbs a day, to get you into ketosis and burning fat fast!
The meals in this plan are designed so you can prep for most of the week, with leftovers marked and notes for each day, so you know what to prep, and exactly what will be leftover later. The plans are designed so you’re not stuck with extra servings of sauce, dressing or any other random meal parts at the end of the week!
The ingredients are relatively simple and are common to recipes in both weeks to make your transition into a vegan keto diet as smooth as possible.
While this plan does contain almond butter in a few recipes, it’s easily switched out for sunflower seed butter, to make this plan nut-free as well as soy-free and gluten-free.
If you’ve been in ketosis for a while and are just looking for a little more variety, check out my four-week plan!
This two-week soy-free, gluten-free vegan keto meal plan contains:
- A Get Started Guide to help you navigate substitutions, commonly asked questions and transitioning off of the meal plan at the end of the week.
- Two weeks of nutritionally balanced vegan ketogenic meal plans with breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks, with leftovers scheduled so you can prep things in advance, and won't be stuck with extra sauces or partially eaten dishes at the end of the week.
- Calorie, carbohydrate, fat and protein breakdowns for each day of the plan.
- 1500-1600 calories per day, with options to easily increase or decrease daily calories.
- Easy-to-follow recipes for every meal contained in the guide.
- A complete shopping list for each week.
- No specific brands or specialty products required
2 Week Vegan Keto Meal Plan - $10