If you’re not quite ready to commit to trying a 4 week vegan keto meal plan, or if you just want to spice things up for a few weeks, then this 2 week vegan keto meal plan is just what you’re looking for!
I want to make sure that the vegan plans I make are accessible to as many people as possible. All of my plans are gluten free, and I’ve got a soy-free option as well (in fact, the second week of this plan is also soy free!). I also use whole food ingredients, and avoid processed foods, protein powders, or other items that may be hard to acquire.
This plan takes things a little further, though, and is actually avocado-free! Not only are there many vegans out there who are allergic to avocados, but those buggers are expensive! So, I wasn’t too surprised when I started getting requests for a vegan ketogenic meal plan that omitted avocados altogether. After playing around with some new recipes, and some existing ones, I put together this two week plan!
This two week vegan keto meal plan contains:
- A Get Started Guide to help you navigate substitutions, commonly asked questions and transitioning off of the meal plan at the end of the week.
- Two weeks of nutritionally balanced vegan ketogenic meal plans with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks, with leftovers scheduled so you can prep things in advance, and won't be stuck with extra sauces or partially eaten dishes at the end of the week.
- Calorie, carbohydrate, fat and protein breakdowns for each day of the plan.
- Easy-to-follow recipes for every meal contained in the guide.
- A complete shopping list for each week.
2 Week Vegan Keto Meal Plan - $10 $8 Back to School Sale!