The quick and dirty:
- I am a certified holistic nutrition consultant, living in New England, USA
- Because I’m 5’11”, most of my pants are way too short so I’m pretty thankful for tall boots.
- I have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla, and still enjoy questing
- In high school, I co-founded a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan club, and it was awesome
- My spirit animal is a deer
- I love (LOVE) baking, which is probably evident from the recipes on this blog
- My cat’s diet is somehow more complicated than my own
- I believe that good health is ultimately supported by a good diet, and that we are all our own unique snowflakes with different dietary needs
Professional bio: Liz is a certified holistic Nutrition Consultant specializing in whole food diets, food allergies/intolerances, special diets, nutritional support for eating disorder recovery and digestive health. She has a Bachelor’s from McGill University, and a certificate in holistic nutrition from Bauman College, as well as a certificate in Ayurveda from the National Library of Ayurveda Medicine in India. She has worked as a Healthy Eating Specialist and Marketing Team Leader for Whole Foods Market, and now works with people to improve their health, diets and quality of life through holistic nutrition and an ancestral health approach to life.