Note: Hi, friends! Just a a quick reminder – some of the links on this site are affiliate links, and so I may earn a little cash on qualifying orders. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, and is a nice way to help support this site! I also want to point out that I don’t promote products I haven’t actually tried or products that I don’t trust. 🙂
Let’s be real – the hardest meal of the day to put together is breakfast. Not only have you likely not had coffee yet, but you’ve also got some time constraints. I’m not a big fan of complex breakfasts most days, and I know a lot of you aren’t either, so I thought I’d throw together this list of easy vegan keto breakfast recipes to satisfy your low carb morning needs. It’s definitely worth clicking through to instagram for some of these, as there’s some solid advice in the comments from other instagrammers!
If you try any of these recipes, I’d love to hear about it. And let me know if you have a favorite breakfast you make all the time. I’m always in need of new foods to try! As always, all of these recipes are gluten free and sugar free, and most are nut free, too!
For a complete list of vegan keto breakfast recipes, click here!
Cashew Yogurt “Sundae”
- 2/3 cup of Low Carb Vegan Cashew Yogurt
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp flax and chia blend
- 1/4 cup frozen berries
- This is pretty free form, in that you can add whatever toppings you’d like. I just happen to like these things
- 1 block of extra firm (or firm) tofu
- 1/2 cup of frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (or peppers)
- Onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste (pinch of turmeric, for color, optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sautee everthing together, and eat!
Hemp Seed No-oatmeal
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- cinnamon, stevia and frozen berries to taste
- Add about a half cup of boiling water to this mixture, and let thicken. When it reaches eating temperature, it will be thick enough.
Low Carb Avocado Toast
- 1-2 servings of Low Carb Crispbread
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 grape tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Smush avocado on crispbread, slice tomatoes on and season to your liking!
Berry Smoothie Bowl
- You can have low carb smoothie bowls! I usually start by adding a healthy scoop of protein powder.
- 1/4 cup of beets
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup raspberries (I put half in the smoothie, and half on top)
- Blend beets, protein powder, half the raspberries with 1 cup of coconut milk (add more to get your desired consistencey). Top with hemp seeds and raspberries (or blend it all for a plain smoothie).
- You can pretty much use any combo of berries, greens and veggies.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Chia Pudding
- I’m not a huge chia pudding fan, but I actually like this recipe!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Toss ingredients in a bowl/jar, and add in 6 ounces of water, just off the boil. Stir completely. By the time this cools down, the pudding should have set up.
6 thoughts on “Easy Vegan Keto Breakfast Recipes”
Wow! Thank you for all these wonderful ideas! I just recent discovered your site – absolutely love it. Plant-based and keto are an uncommon pairing, but you do it so well. Cheers! <3
Thank you so much, Tyler!! So glad you enjoy everything. I’ll have to check out your site – I’m always on the lookout for another protein powder!
I’m Canadian. How do I purchase products
Hi there! Which products in particular are you asking about? All the Amazon links should redirect to Amazon.ca and the meal plans on this site can be purchased from most places in the world. 🙂
If there’s another product you’re looking at, I can try to find a Canadian link for you. 🙂
GREAT BUNCH OF RECIPES FOR BREAKFAST, THANKS.
Thank you, Kelly! 🙂