Note: Hi, friends! Just a a quick reminder – some of the links on this site are affiliate links, and so I may earn a little cash on qualifying orders. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, and is a nice way to help support this site! I also want to point out that I don’t promote products I haven’t actually tried or products that I don’t trust. 🙂
I’ve been making a lot of white chocolate-based snacks this week, mainly because I recently realized how amazing everything tastes when it’s made with cacao butter. So, after some white chocolate hearts and keto peanut butter cups, I decided to make some keto white chocolate raspberry cups.
These are especially festive because the raspberry bits make them red, and it’s Valentine’s Day Weekend! Don’t get me wrong, I kind of don’t care about the whole flowers-and-presents-and-proposals-blowing-up-my-newsfeed thing, but I’m always down for an excuse to eat more chocolate and put hearts on things. Plus, I get to share more recipes with all of you! Can all my internet friends be my Valentine?
So, these little guys were inspired by my love of freeze dried raspberries and all things white chocolate. There’s also some coconut butter in these, but the coconut taste isn’t too overwhelming (for those of you who may be scared off).
Notes on Making Vegan Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Bites:
- Coconut manna = coconut butter = creamed coconut (it’s ground up dried coconut, basically like making peanut butter, but with dried coconut instead of peanuts)
- You could also use a soy protein isolate in place of the coconut milk, to add some extra protein.
- These, like the other cacao butter based recipes, will be able to be kept at room temperature for about a week. The saturated fat content is so high that they should spoil. Yay! Of course, if you live in a really warm environment, they could become soft.
- You could use any freeze dried fruit, really (fresh will have too much moisture, and regular dried fruit tends to have added sugar). Freeze dried strawberries would also be delicious, and pretty!
- If you really want to go crazy with these, try adding a tsp of lemon extract and replace the raspberries with freeze dried blueberries. I will definitely be doing this in the future.