Vegan Keto Crack Slaw
This vegan, gluten free twist on a keto classic can be eaten hot off the stove, or chilled for a delicious side dish or main course.
Servings 2 servings vegan crack slaw
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 tsp chili paste kimchi paste (make sure it's vegan!), or sriracha
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp tamari or liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- sesame seeds and green onion to garnish if desired
Toss cabbage in a pan with the tamari, vinegar, sesame oil and chili paste/kimchi paste/sriracha on medium low heat.
Add in minced garlic.
Cover and let sit for about 5 minutes, until the cabbage starts to soften.
Stir everything in the pan so that it is thoroughly combined. Add in nuts.
Cook for another 5 or so minutes, until the nuts soften from absorbing some of the extra liquid in the pan.
Serve, garnish and enjoy!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.3g | Protein: 5.5g | Fat: 34.5g | Fiber: 7g