Vegan Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Balls
These vegan keto strawberry cheesecake protein balls are nut free, soy free, gluten free, low carb, tasty and easy to make!
Servings 8 servings - 24 protein balls total
- 1/2 cup coconut manna/coconut butter/creamed coconut
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 3 scoops ~100g Vanilla Vega Protein & Greens Powder
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 7 g about 1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1 tsp beetroot powder optional, for color and added antioxidants!
Make sure the coconut manna is soft enough to work with (I often soak the container in hot water for a while before attempting to use it).
Mix coconut manna and vegan cream cheese until completely combined.
Crush up freeze dried strawberries. Mix together with protein powder, ground flax seed and beetroot powder (if using).
Stir dry ingredients into the coconut manna and cream cheese mixture and work until a dough forms.
Roll into 24 little balls and chill until firm. Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Serving: 3 | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein: 9.6g | Fat: 15.2g | Fiber: 3.3g