Low Carb Vegan Thai Coconut Noodle Bowl
This delicious low carb vegan coconut curry noodle bowl is bright, flavorful and delicious! Add in some baked tofu to make it a meal.
Servings 1 noodle bowl
For the Noodle Bowl
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup 80ml full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- dash of coconut aminos or tamari/soy sauce
- 1 cup 100g zucchini noodles
- 1/2 cup 50g cooked broccoli/cauliflower/veggie of choice
Sweat the onions in the coconut oil in a small pan on medium-low heat for about 1 minute.
Add in the coconut milk, curry paste, ginger and coconut aminos and stir until everything is combined.
Add in the coconut noodles and broccoli (or whatever veggie you'd like) and heat, uncovered, until they reach the texture you like. I like to cook my noodles for around 3 minutes. They get tender, but not too soft.
Garnish with Thai basil, chopped peppers, drizzle lime juice over everything, and enjoy!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16.5g | Fiber: 2.7g