Note: Hi, friends! Just a a quick reminder – some of the links on this site are affiliate links, and so I may earn a little cash on qualifying orders. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, and is a nice way to help support this site! I also want to point out that I don’t promote products I haven’t actually tried or products that I don’t trust. 🙂
Let’s be real – cookie dough is much better than actually baking cookies. I’ve spent many a night with a tube/bucket/bowl of cookie dough, watching Bravo and procrastinating something important. But really, who hasn’t? Since adopting a low carb vegan way of eating, I haven’t really been able to enjoy much cookie dough…until now. A random craving brought to life these awesome vegan keto cookie dough bites. Not to toot my own horn, but they are super tasty, and absurdly easy to make.
As per usual, these low carb vegan cookie dough bites are gluten free, sugar free, dairy free, egg free. These have the added benefit of being peanut free (yay!). They’re also no-bake, and set up in the freezer in no time. Wins for everyone! I really hope you try these, and if you do, feel free to let me know in the comments, or take a picture and tag me on instagram!
Notes on Making Vegan Keto Cookie Dough Bites:
- I used the Trader Joe’s brand of cream cheese to make these, but pretty much any vegan cream cheese should work.
- If your almond flour is on the chunkier side, I’d strongly recommend pulsing it a little finer in a food processor or coffee grinder.
- If you’re allergic to almonds, you can use cashew meal instead.
- After you freeze these, you can store them in the fridge for a texture that is closer to actual cookie dough.
- I have no idea if you can bake these, but my guess is they melt into a puddle.
- The brand of chocolate I like best is Lily’s, but you can really use anything that is sugar free/low in sugar.
- Muffin liners are a necessity if you want these to come out of the pan! Alternatively, you can use a silicon mini muffin pan.
Vegan Keto Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 container 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 3/4 cup finely ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp chopped sugar free chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia or more, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend vegan cream cheese, stevia and extracts.
- Stir in almond meal and chocolate, and mix until completely combined.
- Spoon into muffin liners, or silicon muffin tray.
- Freeze for a few hours, until solid.
- Om nom nom.
4 thoughts on “Vegan Keto Cookie Dough Bites”
This site will not accept my email address so I can subscribe. Please help!
I’m so sorry, Lynne! I don’t know what the problem would be – could you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can add you to the list? Thank you! 🙂